The Winsor House Inn seeks talented and professional staff for the following positions:
- We are looking for professional line cook to prepare food to exact chef’s specifications and set up stations for menu. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Please send your resume and all required materials to email@example.com or call 781.934.0991 to inquire about the position.
- Acknowledges and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Reviews daily inventory of rooms, arrivals and departures.
- Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
- Cleaning of the Inn rooms, including dusting,
- Vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, restaurant floors, hallways and common areas.
- Pick up ground litter around the Inn or whatever visible.
Please send your resume and all required materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781.934.0991 to inquire about the position.
- Seeking self-motivated and qualified servers who excel in a fast pace environment.
- Previous experience working in an upscale restaurant with focus on fine dining is preferred.
- Candidates should have strong wine and food pairing knowledge and an interest in learning about gourmet fare and craft cocktails.
- Applicants should also be proficient in multitasking, maintain a calm demeanor under pressure and be detail oriented individuals.
For more information please forward your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.